How to apply
If you are excited about this opportunity please click here to make your application and upload your CV details. The application process will consist of the following:
- Completion of application form and upload of CV
- Paper screening of application form and CV
- Competency based telephone interview
- Attendance at Assessment Centre
As part of the assessment process you will need to undergo a telephone screening interview. This will be set up once your application form has been received and successfully screened by our recruitment team.
To begin the application process please click here
The assessment process
The assessment process will enable us to assess your skills and capabilities as required for the role of Trainee General Manager. The 3 key capabilities we will be assessing you against are:
- Leading the Business
- Leading the Team
- Leading Performance
If you are successful in the screening process you will be invited to attend one of our Assessment Centres. At the assessment centre you will be required to take part in 4 assessment activities:
- Group Discussion exercise
- A business presentation
- A report writing exercise
- Competency interview
The assessment centres are taking place in February and if successful you will be advised of a date and venue nearest to you by our recruitment team.
Did you know?
- Mecca Bingo is one of the largest bingo operators in the UK , leading the market since 1961.
- Mecca owns 97 Clubs across the UK, with nearly 4,000 employees and over 6 million members.
- Mecca is owned by Rank Group PLC, the company responsible for Grosvenor Casinos, G Casinos and Blue Square.
Stay in Control
Mecca Bingo considers responsible gambling to be a very important part of our customer service and we train all customer facing staff in how to help customers stay in control of their gambling. To find out more from our dedicated customer web site, click here